Sherman Dozer
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Sherman Dozer Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:10 pm
    ----
Very good video !
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV5nBQGn0w8

#2: Re: Sherman Dozer Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:43 am
    ----
That's really cool! Thanks for posting!

The guys look like a group of teenagers doing donuts and power slides in the parking lot! Appears to be, literally, tons of fun!

#3: Re: Sherman Dozer Author: rynokiLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:21 am
    ----
That's terrific. Have never seen a Sherman thrashed like that! Very jealous.

#4: Re: Sherman Dozer Author: binder001 PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:32 pm
    ----
Way cool! Those guys know how to drive that M4, that's for sure. Nice to see a working dozer tank in 2011. We need to get some detailed "high def" walk arounds of that beast posted.

#5: Re: Sherman Dozer Author: DanFong PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:32 pm
    ----
I would bet that M4 doesn't have the original R-975 radial in it. It just doesn't sound right to me. Most likely re-engined with a modern diesel. Also I note some added ventilation to the engine compartment on the top engine access door.

#6: Re: Sherman Dozer Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:28 pm
    ----
Very nice!

#7: Re: Sherman Dozer Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:02 pm
    ----
Power slides on a steel track are always a bit easier than on rubber, anyway very nice indeed.

P-O
At the intro there was mention about le Musee du Genie and its in French and I'm 100% sure its not our musee du genie.
I'm guessing that would be the Musee du genie at Angers (only amx13 listed there) .
Dataplate shows SN 57123, thats a new sherman to me.

Michel

#8: Re: Sherman Dozer Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:09 pm
    ----
"the only difference between men and boys is the size of their toys" Mr. Green

-> AFV News Discussion Board