A daily gallery of the humorous and strange
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:17 am
    ----
OK I know the thread title sounds like life-as-usual around the Pigsty, but through the wasted years of aimless stumbling around the 'net I have somehow amassed this collection of strange and funny images and comics that spans what must be several gigabytes. My son and I get some laughs out of paging through them every so often, so I figured, why not share a few here and maybe you might want to do the same?

That being said I plan on two simple guidelines:
1) posting no more than 1 per day, and
2) also will attempt to keep it safe for work and more or less tasteful....at least for the first page or two... Wink

So here's a first pic .. being as Halloween is coming up and all and it's Zombie season....

#2: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:38 am
    ----
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .................. need to pick someones brain on that one.

Laughing

Laughing

#3: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:26 am
    ----
LMAO Fled!

Back when toys were toys...

#4: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:20 am
    ----
Just remember that the more nitraitions that you can bind will make for a more memorable experience during the test phase. And don't be limited to the itemd included in the kit...some household items can constructively used as well...

#5: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:23 pm
    ----
I had a fair share of fumbling with these Philips EE kits Razz

more info here => ee.old.no/

#6: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:37 pm
    ----
Future engineer..................reality janitor Confused

#7: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:37 pm
    ----
LMAO I'm just happy that Ahmadinejad didn't have access to any of that stuff as a kid!!!!

Although X-rays do have some useful purposes but have odd effects when employed on some old familiar caricatures...

#8: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:29 pm
    ----
lol Laughing

#9: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:35 am
    ----
ROFL....

#10: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:39 pm
    ----
Not that all childhoods are that innocent anyway....

#11: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:19 am
    ----

Back to the basics.............Even a Tricorder can fail Rolling Eyes

#12: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:27 pm
    ----

#13: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:25 pm
    ----
Ewwww! Funny how that didn't stand out so much when we were kids watchin' the show...

#14: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:09 am
    ----

#15: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:43 pm
    ----

Water Pistol?? Neutral

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum