red deer piggy races
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: red deer piggy races Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:37 pm
    ----
Man,,,,right now here in red deer we are having our weterner days,,,big fair, rodeo that sorta stuff,,,,,well,,,stumbling through the midway today the wife and i noticed a little setup,,,its a little piggy races show,,,more or less for the kids but i just had to watch it........
man,,,I was bustin' a gut,,,they had lil' piggies of all sizes racing around this track,,,,,the sawdust they used was all wet so of course their little good year hooves had a helluva time trying to grab traction on the corners,,,,man I was laughin harder than the kids were.....they even had a buncha ducks they brought out to race,,,and goats,,,,,,hilarious......but the highlight of it all was the final race,,,,,they had a little baby wild sau in the runnings,,,,although he didnt win he sure made me proud with that gracefull loss,,,,,he had to stop half way and suck up a bit of water off the track,,,,,,,thats the ticket eh!!,,,if you know you cant win against them much faster piggies,,,,,steal the show with a little grace and attitude......damn I wish Ida brought my camera,,,,on second thought,,Im gonna go again just to get some shots......

#2: Re: red deer piggy races Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:08 am
    ----
LOL...yep, can't wait to see those shots!.... Wink

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum