Preserved Tanks in Poland
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#31: Re: Preserved Tanks in Poland Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:23 pm
    ----
recceboy - that would be great, much appreciated!

#32: Re: Preserved Tanks in Poland Author: recceboyLocation: Edmonton,Alberta PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:04 am
    ----
Trevor

I go to Poland every year for 5 weeks, hunting down vehicles that are all over the place, will track down some of my photos for you.

Anthony

#33: Preserved Tanks in Poland Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:35 am
    ----
My Polish friend RafaƂ is making another trip back to Poland to get some more tank pictures for me, so it has prompted me to 'tidy up' the Poland part of PreservedTanks.com. It was one of the earliest parts to go online and I have since expanded the format, particularly to provide more information and photographs of the locations rather than just the tanks. This is it after the new housekeeping, with all locations 'finished off' and double checked:

Preserved Tanks in Poland

Tank Factories in Poland

The exception is the museum at Poznan (previously the officers' school). It looks like I barely started that last time, so I've got a lot more work to do on that one.

Polar - your Poland register was useful for my checking. However, I think I've found a T-34 new to both of us - see what you think:
www.muzeumniepodleglos...&pid=5

Last edited by TrevorLarkum on Sat May 26, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

-> AFV News Discussion Board