New campaign: The War of the West, Coming Soon!
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: New campaign: The War of the West, Coming Soon! Author: sven_c PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:52 pm
    ----
Hi everyone,

I would like to announce that my new campaign "The War of the West" is now in the building process and will be out sometime later in the summer or fall. Here are some features...

-Takes place in the Western Front and North Africa
-Historical fiction story (some characters, like Mackl, are fictitious, and some, like Hans-Joachim Marseille are real people.)
-Plane usage historically accurate (for example, Battle of France uses Bf-109E3 and F-1 and Defence of the Reich uses ME-262 and Bf-109K4.)
-Fighting countries you never fought in any stock campaigns (hey, I said stock, there are other campaigns out there too.)

Note that you will need UP 3.0 and the Forgotten Countries mod for this campaign.

More of this will be in the read-me once it's finished.

Cheers ,

sven_c

Last edited by sven_c on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: New campaign: The War of the West, Coming Soon! Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:54 pm
    ----
-S-

Looking good..!!

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

#3: Re: New campaign: The War of the West, Coming Soon! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:21 pm
    ----

#4: Re: New campaign: The War of the West, Coming Soon! Author: sven_c PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:43 pm
    ----
I just got Up 3.0 and I had edited my first post above.

Cheers,

sven_c

#5: Re: New campaign: The War of the West, Coming Soon! Author: sven_c PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:30 pm
    ----
Do to some delays in the building the campaign process, the release date has been pushed back further. I don't know when I could finish but I will let you know.

Cheers ,

sven_c

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters