July 1st, '12 - CCBF_BC8 - Bella Coola => Skagit Regional
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: July 1st, '12 - CCBF_BC8 - Bella Coola => Skagit Regional Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:29 pm
    ----
was fun flight, real weather and all Razz

fled
Cool

#2: Re: July 1st, '12 - CCBF_BC8 - Bella Coola => Skagit Regional Author: lazyeight PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:09 am
    ----
Thanks Fled, great photos. Sorry I had to miss the flight.

#3: Re: July 1st, '12 - CCBF_BC8 - Bella Coola => Skagit Regional Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:29 pm
    ----
Thanks Fled!!!!

Sorry I had to miss the flight and I just got the news that a close friend of mine passed away and the service is this coming Sunday so I won't be at the next one either.

Keep posting pics though!!!!

#4: Re: July 1st, '12 - CCBF_BC8 - Bella Coola => Skagit Regional Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:01 pm
    ----
Hi guys, no worries Smile

Sorry to hear about your friend Jerry, my sincerest condolences to you an his loved ones Sad

#5: Re: July 1st, '12 - CCBF_BC8 - Bella Coola => Skagit Regional Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:24 pm
    ----
Thanks Fled!

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights