August 19th Bushflight
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: August 19th Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:38 pm
    ----
Today we will continue our trip around Tamania and finish it where we started, at Launceston.

That should be it for Tasmania, I suggest we move on toward New Zealand and explore the North Island, beginning Sunday, 26th August. Of course, installing ORBX NZNI would greatly enhance the fun for those upcoming trips...

But for now enjoy Tasmania again. Unfortunately, I can't fly with you this Sunday, we have a big family event and I'm most probably not back in time for the flight.

Have fun and take pics!

#2: Re: August 19th Bushflight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:02 pm
    ----
Like you Gunter, I've had family outings every Sunday for quite a while. I think everyone is trying to enjoy what summer we have left.

Gunter, thank you for providing the Flight Plans!!!!

#3: Re: August 19th Bushflight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:44 am
    ----
Hey Guys,
Well, that was leg three of the Tasmanian tour. A very nice flight.

PS - Missed you guys out there. Hope to see you back in formation soon.

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: August 19th Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:21 am
    ----
Strange that we have these black textures on the OZx freeware airport. Even reinstalling their library doesn't help...

Let' s see how our tour participation develops, for now I'm preparing the first flight at NZNI...

#5: Re: August 19th Bushflight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:10 pm
    ----
here some screenies from my end, special attention for the contraption that Wingy is flying Razz

fled
Cool

#6: Re: August 19th Bushflight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:38 pm
    ----
Actually I was flying a Cessna O-2 by Mike Stone. It was used as a spotter plane in Viet Nam and it is a military version of the Cessna 337.

#7: Re: August 19th Bushflight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:04 am
    ----
You can say that again. Ok, I downloaded the O-2. Now you should show correctly for me the next time you use that plane. Thanks for the pics Fled. Definitely different than what I was seeing. No use in denying that I have that blimp in my hangar, I guess. I have 2800 aircraft/vehicles, it's hard to remember them all sometimes. See ya'all on Sunday.

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

#8: Re: August 19th Bushflight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:08 am
    ----
Cool!

#9: Re: August 19th Bushflight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:26 am
    ----
can someone share a link or a direction for this elusive contraption, couldn't find it Sad

#10: Re: August 19th Bushflight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:33 am
    ----
www.gjsmith.net/Mike-S...Page_2.htm

#11: Re: August 19th Bushflight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:12 pm
    ----
Great pics Jeff and Fled!! Thanks!!!

#12: Re: August 19th Bushflight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:11 pm
    ----
- jeff3163
http://www.gjsmith.net/Mike-Stone/Page_2.htm

Thankx mate, much appreciated

oi bushy, you be around next weekend ?

#13: Re: August 19th Bushflight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:41 pm
    ----
Hard to say Fled.

As summer closes, the family events pick up. Combine 5 children with 9 grandchildren and 1 new girlfriend and....uhm....well...you know... (smiling) LOL.

I will try however!!!! Wink

#14: Re: August 19th Bushflight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:13 am
    ----
I got the O-2 from Simviations FSX Military section and this particular version is in US Army paint. I would have preferred the Air Force paint as I was a former member of that branch.

#15: Re: August 19th Bushflight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:20 am
    ----
I will not be flying this weekend, as I will be out of town. My wife made arrangements to stay in the Kansas City area as a birthday present, since we both had to work that day. I should be back next week.

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights