September 15th Bush Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: September 15th Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:56 pm
    ----
Ready for the next flight?

Well, here it is. This time we'll take look at the north-eastern part of the North Island. The flight plan covers about 233 nm which should take around 1,5 hrs to complete with an approximate speed of 150 kts.

As mentioned, I'll be attending the International Berlin airshow and can't join you on that flight. So, have fun and take lots of pictures...

#2: Re: September 15th Bush Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:40 pm
    ----
my apologies for the late posting, life has me a tad busy atm Laughing

was a enjoyable flight and nice cloud formations and the bloody gusting wind there that never seems to stop LOL

fled
Cool

#3: Re: September 15th Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:12 pm
    ----
Yeah, kind of windy there, but our superior flying skills helped us to manage that without a problem...

#4: Re: September 15th Bush Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:38 am
    ----
Nice pics Fled, great colors.

I finally got mine into the photobucket, so here ya go . . . enjoy! Smile (106 pics)

(photos removed due to Photobucket increased charges for services)

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: September 15th Bush Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:24 am
    ----
great screens Jeff Cool

#6: Re: September 15th Bush Flight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:25 pm
    ----
Thanks for the pics fellas!!!!

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights