Current location of Demag Ex-Australia
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Current location of Demag Ex-Australia Author: west-frontLocation: Australia PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:16 pm
    ----
Hi, looking to find out if a Demag that featured in W&T issue 8 page 3 (1984) and issue 44 page 3 (1993) as being found in Australia and its current location. It was a cut down lower hull with running gear.

I've had it confirmed that it was exported by James Swan from Australia to the UK sometime after 1993, would be interested to know where it is and if it has been restored. It doesn't feature in the PDF section for survivors and isn't the one in New Zealand. Thanks in advance.

#2: Re: Current location of Demag Ex-Australia Author: west-frontLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:45 pm
    ----
Mystery solved, thanks for the assistance

#3: Re: Current location of Demag Ex-Australia Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:39 pm
    ----
Please tell about the solving of the mystery
If it's still around I can put it on the pdf list

Walter

#4: Re: Current location of Demag Ex-Australia Author: west-frontLocation: Australia PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:29 am
    ----
pm sent

#5: Re: Current location of Demag Ex-Australia Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:08 pm
    ----
PM was not received !
I have sent you one pm also

#6: Re: Current location of Demag Ex-Australia Author: west-frontLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:19 am
    ----
ok thanks

#7: Re: Current location of Demag Ex-Australia Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:53 pm
    ----
Hello Westfront

Pleace check your pm mailbox !!!!!!!!!

Walter

#8: Re: Current location of Demag Ex-Australia Author: west-frontLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:58 am
    ----
ok thanks

-> AFV News Discussion Board