Well I'm just flattered all to heck...
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Well I'm just flattered all to heck... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:28 am
    ----
My opinion has changed regarding youngsters of today. Sure, the baggy pants, backward flat-billed baseball caps, "Yo" finger gestures while slumping around in their hoodies, gives them the appearance of lazy ignorant ne'er-do-wells.....but when they pay homage to their elders like this, and in such a classy way, one simply cannot be too terribly pessimistic on the value of the latest generation...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hWZrCq4Tqs

#2: Re: Well I'm just flattered all to heck... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:40 am
    ----
OK, I'm thinkin' recall election, palace revolt, charges of collaboration and maybe treason, on pain of "extreme prejudice"!

It was one thing to extend free beer to inducible political officers from Berlin, sexual favors from the 'Sty Service Staff to revenue and tax officials to turn a blind eye to certain favorably remunerative trade activities and lucrative air transport services....but when officers begin revealing sensitive "close hold" details like secret handshakes, decoder ring keys and patented aphrodisiacal dance moves, then a line has been crossed, operational security compromised and, well goshdarnint, confidences betrayed, then at the very least a bruising blanket party is called for! Evil or Very Mad

#3: Re: Well I'm just flattered all to heck... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:17 am
    ----
Sorry, was supposed to be a birthday present and was extremely drunk when I made it. After sobering up I re-edited it in Final Cut Pro to cover my face with a black bandana and hide my shame.

Thank goodness all the other videos I did were not found. Some of my favorites:

"We are the world, we are the Stoopies"-"Stoopy will, Stoopy will, Rock you"-"Doe, a deer a female Deer...Ray, someone Stoopy knows".

Was trying to work out a deal with K-tel but havn't heard back.

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum