Conquerors in the USA
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Conquerors in the USA Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:30 pm
    ----
Anyone know the location of any of the three conquerors known to be in the USA? One of them is the ex-Shrivenham one in the Jacques Littlefield collection but where exactly are the other two?

#2: Re: Conquerors in the USA Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:18 pm
    ----
Neil's "USA historical AFVs register" lists one in Tooele, Utah. The list only refers to 2 Conquerors..

P-O

#3: Re: Conquerors in the USA Author: Smashy PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:49 pm
    ----
Where can I get a copy of that?

#4: Re: Conquerors in the USA Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:35 pm
    ----
- Smashy
Where can I get a copy of that?

Note the sticky posts at the top of this page. Registers and links thereto for several countries are routinely found (and occasionally updated) there. Links to USA, Canada, France Belgium are stated and others can be found for Poland and elsewhere either by type or country. Frankly, the list is too long to comprehensively list...or it would become a register of it's own. Suggest starting among the sticky threads and working your way though them.

Other useful links can be found in the downloads section of C-C.

www.com-central.net/in...s&c=81

You generally have to be logged in to access them.

Take a few minutes to explore the site instead of just reviewing the most recent posts, you might be surprised what's available here. Wink

#5: Re: Conquerors in the USA Author: Smashy PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:39 am
    ----
Yeah I really have the time to go thru several thousand pages! But then again I suppose nobody else has Laughing

I was hoping someone knew the exact page location.

#6: Re: Conquerors in the USA Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:15 am
    ----
http://the.shadock.free.fr/Registers.html

#7: Re: Conquerors in the USA Author: Smashy PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:02 pm
    ----
Your links are dead S.

#8: Re: Conquerors in the USA Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:04 pm
    ----
try this one : http://the.shadock.free.fr/USA_AFVs_2011.pdf

P-O

#9: Re: Conquerors in the USA Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:33 pm
    ----
- Smashy
Yeah I really have the time to go thru several thousand pages! But then again I suppose nobody else has Laughing

I was hoping someone knew the exact page location.

Maybe you're using the "new math", but I get 39+25 = 64. Starting at the last page and going backwards will usually trawl up the most recent versions first.

Do you know what is meant by the sticky pages? These are the anchored topics at the top of this forum:

www.com-central.net/in...m&f=73

#10: Re: Conquerors in the USA Author: Smashy PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:35 pm
    ----
- the_shadock

Thanks!

#11: Re: Conquerors in the USA Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:38 am
    ----
Or you could search the Afv register. You can search by country or by type, BTW most of the data comes from the differtent registers.

Michel

-> AFV News Discussion Board