Sunday April 21st Bush Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday April 21st Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:16 pm
    ----
After our little detour exploring the wonderful islands in the Torres Strait it is time to continue our trip around Australia.
We will take off from where we stopped before, at Port Hedland. We saw so much water the last two sundays it's about time for some desert and mountains, isn't it....

Pick your favourite plane that travels about 150 KIAS and you are set to go...

See you sunday

#2: Re: Sunday April 21st Bush Flight Author: Uhu_DutchmanLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:21 pm
    ----
Hi there,

I'll try to be there, installed the stuff 2 days ago. For some reasons Gamespy is not available during this week so I'm not able to make an account. I tried to find out the adress for the Teamspeakserver, no result on this site. And when I have the address (and portnumber) I need a password too I suppose ???

So, need a little bit help

regards

#3: Re: Sunday April 21st Bush Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:35 am
    ----
Hello Uhu_Dutchman,
I fly with these guys every Sunday too. We've been using FSHost to connect, not Gamespy. And for comms, we use Skype instead of Teamspeak. Gunter and Fled will get you all set up on Sunday, I'm sure. See ya then.

#4: Re: Sunday April 21st Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:55 am
    ----
Yep, GameSpy is no longer available for FSX, you need to install FSHostClient. The connection then works like in the FS9 days....
I am working on an alternatve TS3 server for us, but that will take a while. Until then we meet on Slype as Jeff already pointed out.

IP and Passwords will be exchanged sunday on Skype.

#5: Re: Sunday April 21st Bush Flight Author: Uhu_DutchmanLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:43 pm
    ----
Thanx Gunter,

FSHost is already up and running here. I don't have any experience with Skype for groupchat, I'm using it because Microsoft forced me ;-).

If it is necessary we can use a TS-channel on my own game-server, I'm renting/running a privateserver for the last 5 years.

At least we will fly next sunday !

Leo

#6: Re: Sunday April 21st Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:47 pm
    ----
Using your TS server would be a good idea, I don't like Skype too much.

Looking forward to flying with you on sunday....

#7: Re: Sunday April 21st Bush Flight Author: Uhu_DutchmanLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:30 am
    ----
In case you want to use TS on my server I have the adress and password for you.

To enter the server: www.dutchwow.com:9988 (dont forget the portnumber;-)

password: DutchWoWteamspeak

to enter the Bushflightchannel use ComCentral as password ;-).

And for me?? I think I need a password to use FSHost, hope to get it before the start...

Dutch

#8: Re: Sunday April 21st Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:02 pm
    ----
Yep, password depends on who is hosting, up to now Bushy's server up and running.....

#9: Re: Sunday April 21st Bush Flight Author: Uhu_DutchmanLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:04 pm
    ----
- Snorre
Yep, password depends on who is hosting, up to now Bushy's server up and running.....

I know that of course Wink But.....I still need the TS-serveraddress and password for ComCentral. Not able to find the info on the server Mr. Green

Leo

P.S. That problem is solved too Wink

#10: Re: Sunday April 21st Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:29 pm
    ----
ooops, sorry, I should have given that to you right away....

#11: Re: Sunday April 21st Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:44 pm
    ----
I'm on CC TS and server, everything is up and running...

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights