Sunday 2nd June Bushflight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday 2nd June Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:02 pm
    ----
There is still a lot to see, so let's stick with our slow plane and continue low and slow. The trip covers about 140 NM, so no need to rush, just enjoy the scenery! Our destination Busselton is again a Freeware airport from ORBX, so go and get it!

Have fun!

#2: Re: Sunday 2nd June Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:14 am
    ----
For all to know, this flight is next! Lol...

#3: Re: Sunday 2nd June Bushflight Author: lazyeight PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 pm
    ----
Gunter,
I am still not able to do the Sunday flights with you guys but Terry and i have been flying the flight plans and the ones last Sundat and this Sunday have really been outstanding flights. The Australian scenery has been fantastic. Sorry we do not get the opportunity to have your good company but keep up the good work.
Cheers,
Lazyeight

#4: Re: Sunday 2nd June Bushflight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:33 pm
    ----
Hey guys,
It looks like I won't be flying today. I am getting a BSOD on my FSX computer. I changed my CPU yesterday (AMD FX-8350 8-core 4.0 GHz), and all was good . . . except that I noticed this morning that only 6 cores were showing, not 8. Anyway, I boogered something up in msconfig, and now it won't start windows, even in safe mode.

I'll let you know when I'm back up and flying.

#5: Re: Sunday 2nd June Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:56 am
    ----
Sorry to hear that, Jeff. Did the flight happen?

#6: Re: Sunday 2nd June Bushflight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:41 am
    ----
I am still down. Am re-installing Windows and FSX. It is time for bed, and FSX won't start. I will get it back together eventually.

I don't think anybody else flew either. Or we would have heard something, or a picture at least. I will fly it when I am able.

G'nite.

#7: Re: Sunday 2nd June Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:14 am
    ----
Ok, we will find out. If nobody flew this sunday, we fly this trip next sunday....

I hope your computer is up and running by then!

#8: Re: Sunday 2nd June Bushflight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:25 am
    ----
OK, thanks. Cool

I am setting up the fresh install of the OS. Re-installing FSX is next. Shocked Running at 4Ghz. New 8-core chip is great so far. Twisted Evil

I will wait to fly it next Sunday then. I certainly hope to be flying BEFORE then. Rolling Eyes

See ya.

#9: Re: Sunday 2nd June Bushflight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:54 pm
    ----
oops ! sorry to hear this tidings Jeff, hope you get all up and running again asap

#10: Re: Sunday 2nd June Bushflight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:57 pm
    ----
Fled and I flew this flight on Sunday. Nice flight.

#11: Re: Sunday 2nd June Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:30 am
    ----
OK, thanks Ron.

#12: Re: Sunday 2nd June Bushflight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:12 am
    ----
Whoa!! Dead modem. I just finished installing a replacement modem for my now deceased Westell Versalink 327w. It sucks to not be able to go online for a week. (since last Thursday)

On the other hand, I installed a new 4 GHz CPU chip, reinstalled the OS and my FSX+Accel. And now with internet access too, my computer is looking sharp. See you Sunday.

#13: Re: Sunday 2nd June Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:50 am
    ----
Sounds good, welcome back!

#14: Re: Sunday 2nd June Bushflight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:49 pm
    ----
Hey guys!
I am looking forward to the flight tomorrow, and as a test I am flying this one, since I have missed the last two flights so far. I just took off from Jandakot and grabbed the photobucket link soon after takeoff. Here's the link, as I fly. I'd better get back to the plane now. See you tomorrow.

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

#15: Re: Sunday 2nd June Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:54 am
    ----
Cool, see you today!

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights