OK, I just spit up in my mouth a little...
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: OK, I just spit up in my mouth a little... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 am
    ----
Bad idea then, worse idea now...

Bad taste knows no bounds... Rolling Eyes

#2: Re: OK, I just spit up in my mouth a little... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:27 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

Bad taste knows no bounds... Rolling Eyes

Agreed!

On the bright side, all that useless crap would be out of the line of sight of anyone having to sit in the driver's seat...

Rolling Eyes

#3: Re: OK, I just spit up in my mouth a little... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:44 am
    ----
Good thing they brought back that Girder on the trunk, that serves absolutely no purpose. Rolling Eyes

#4: Re: OK, I just spit up in my mouth a little... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:55 am
    ----
I'm also sure they were happy about the guy operating the boom mike banging the left rear fender @ 6 minutes in. Laughing

#5: Re: OK, I just spit up in my mouth a little... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 am
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
I'm also sure they were happy about the guy operating the boom mike banging the left rear fender @ 6 minutes in. Laughing

You withstood six minutes of viewing?! Shocked

I move we put Fr8ycat in charge of our SERE training and interrogation.

I'd also pay good money to be there the first time some customer catches that wing on their garage door. Laughing

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum