Tanks at the Dutch Railway Museum Utrecht
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Tanks at the Dutch Railway Museum Utrecht Author: TimRoyallLocation: Holland PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:37 pm
    ----
Just been to the 'Tracks to the Front' exhibition at the Dutch Railway museum in Utrecht. What an amazing display. As well as a number of wartime and military trains there were flatbeds with a Sherman Firefly, Leopard 1, AMX 13, M109 and a Dutch Necaf on them. Then there was all the wierd and wondeful stuff such as the Tin Turtle from WW1, the Stefanik Slovakian armoured train with an LT35 inside it, the German Schienewolf track plough, a Dutch armoured fence, huge railway guns and most poignantly a rail truck used to transport the Jews to the concentration camps.

I took lots of pictures but have no idea how to post them. If you're in the Netherlands the exhibition is on until September 1st 2013 and I would strongly reccommend that you go!

www.spoorwegmuseum.nl/...front.html

#2: Re: Tanks at the Dutch Railway Museum Utrecht Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:07 pm
    ----
- TimRoyall
J

I took lots of pictures but have no idea how to post them. If you're in the Netherlands the exhibition is on until September 1st 2013 and I would strongly reccommend that you go!

www.spoorwegmuseum.nl/...front.html

Tim,

Member "Armyjunk" did a nice little pictorial on how to use a photo hosting service (like "Photobucket") for uploading and posting pictures. Here is the link:

www.cdsg.org/forums/vi...ic.php?t=3

Depending on what version you use and which link you select, you may or may not have to click the little "plcture window" icon (bottom left of icon array, looks like a picture of a mountain with sun above) here at C-C to insert your image link. Once you've done it the first time, you'll wonder why you imagined it was difficult. Wink

#3: Re: Tanks at the Dutch Railway Museum Utrecht Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:59 pm
    ----
Here we have more on the same subject
maybe put it all in one thread ?
www.com-central.net/in...sc&start=0

-> AFV News Discussion Board