In other "Southern New Jersey" news....
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: In other "Southern New Jersey" news.... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:38 pm
    ----
jest one particular red tree rat tail will do it fer me

#17: Re: In other "Southern New Jersey" news.... Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:43 pm
    ----
Piney,
There's Red tree rats up in Carlisle, PA (I seen 'em there years ago) guess not the kind you want though! Ya want one of them English Tree rats! Rick

#18: Re: In other "Southern New Jersey" news.... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:51 pm
    ----
BUWOP huh, thought that stood for British Usually Want Odd Perversions

#19: Re: In other "Southern New Jersey" news.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:55 pm
    ----
It does.
But also....

Razz

#20: Re: In other "Southern New Jersey" news.... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:03 am
    ----
This is from Indiana but it fits here Laughing
www.youtube.com/watch?...PeukbfVOG0

#21: Re: In other "Southern New Jersey" news.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:13 am
    ----
- piney
This is from Indiana but it fits here Laughing
www.youtube.com/watch?...PeukbfVOG0

Well, he appeared not be be on fire or missing important bits until he hit coming down. From the terrain, I'd guess a runaway throttle. Have seen a couple of downhill runaways, especially on the old U.S. 40 Colorado/Utah and highway 6(Utah...."no services for next 70 miles"!) before I-70 was completed through Glenwood Canyon*. Traveling those roads as I did back then professionally, I always moved left to clear the path to the runaway truck lane(s) on approach (in those cases where they are on the right, as is typical in the U.S., but not always). I've seen older passenger vehicles struggling to maintain with smoking brakes because they didn't pay attention to the grade signs. Love the smell of burning brakes!

*If you've never driven it, find a reason to...though it was one of the most irritating delays in the history of driving when it was under construction (delays of up to an hour on the one-way canyon floor while Flatiron Construction put in the sections, which took years). Held the record for cost-per-mile for a long time, if it still doesn't.

-> Officer's Club