Coordinates at the register
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Coordinates at the register Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:48 pm
    ----
hi all

Thru the years I've collected a lot of coordinates of armor, most of them provided by the members of this group. I've made them available at the download page of afvregister.org, but I don't know if someone is using them. So I need some feedback, I've only tested it on TomTom and Garmin GPS's and there it works for me. Has someone used them, on what brand GPS, problems encountered you know that kind of stuff.

Thanks
Michel

#2: Re: Coordinates at the register Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:07 am
    ----
I will give it a try

#3: Re: Coordinates at the register Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:16 pm
    ----
I have a memory of using it some years ago on a trip around France and I believe it worked for me, giving alerts when in proximity. I probably posted about it here. Anyway, my satnav was a Navman. The only issue I recall was that it sometimes gave strange names (it couldn't handle accents, I think).

-> AFV News Discussion Board