purely personal
-> Officer's Club

#1: purely personal Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:59 am
    ----
I usually don't indulge my self like this but my eldest daughter just made Captain in her Army JROTC unit and I couldn't be prouder Smile

#2: Re: purely personal Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:04 am
    ----
Outstanding job. I think we can rule out any positive paternal influence, so somebody out there deserves kudos! Laughing

Be sure to tell her about the wisdom of listening to the enlisted ranks!

#3: Re: purely personal Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:34 am
    ----
I agree.

#4: Re: purely personal Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:20 pm
    ----
She has been lectured on that, one of my oldest friends is a retired Sgt. Major

She has filled every slot in the TO except XO and CO and the real Colonel in charge of the unit uses her as a fire extinguisher

can you tell I'm really proud.

#5: Re: purely personal Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:22 pm
    ----

#6: Re: purely personal Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:47 pm
    ----
Great job!

#7: Re: purely personal Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:24 pm
    ----
Have you also taught her to feed the base skwirrells?

#8: Re: purely personal Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:10 pm
    ----
- Shades
Have you also taught her to feed the base skwirrells?

...with cyanide-laced acorns? Wink

#9: Re: purely personal Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:18 pm
    ----
nah, she use 40 grain solids to the head

#10: Re: purely personal Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:49 am
    ----
Congrats Piney, you have every right to be a very proud papa!

#11: Re: purely personal Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:03 am
    ----
Congratulations on her accomplishment. Definitely a good reason to be a proud papa. Cool

Wheels

#12: Re: purely personal Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:51 pm
    ----
and Congratulations ! With all my best. Merry Christmas and an even happier 2014 !

-> Officer's Club