Shades, The Subversive Skwirrel officially condemned!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Shades, The Subversive Skwirrel officially condemned! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:07 am
    ----
The Party is disappointed, but hardly surprised to announce...

Official Denunciation of Shades

#2: Re: Shades, The Subversive Skwirrel officially condemned! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:03 am
    ----
boy, their stuff is usually out of this world, but for once they nailed it right on the head

Last edited by piney on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: Shades, The Subversive Skwirrel officially condemned! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:33 am
    ----
Demm Commies!

#4: Re: Shades, The Subversive Skwirrel officially condemned! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:07 am
    ----
I think I may have to change my "signature"....

"All facts go to clearly prove that Skwirrel is a thrice-cursed traitor without an equal in the world...."

#5: Re: Shades, The Subversive Skwirrel officially condemned! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:13 am
    ----
I agree the "without equal" bit

#6: Re: Shades, The Subversive Skwirrel officially condemned! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:36 pm
    ----
Well, you can be pretty sure "thrice-cursed" does not look good on a résumé. Razz

#7: Re: Shades, The Subversive Skwirrel officially condemned! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:44 am
    ----
I am really likin' my new signature.... Mr. Green

look
down

#8: Re: Shades, The Subversive Skwirrel officially condemned! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:13 am
    ----
Love it

#9: Re: Shades, The Subversive Skwirrel officially condemned! Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:58 pm
    ----
Geez, I just don't get your guys hate of Skwirrel's...

They taste great sauteed in mushroom sauce.

Wheels

#10: Re: Shades, The Subversive Skwirrel officially condemned! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:13 am
    ----
LMAO

#11: Re: Shades, The Subversive Skwirrel officially condemned! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:25 am
    ----
- wheelsup_cavu
Geez, I just don't get your guys hate of Skwirrel's...

They taste great sauteed in mushroom sauce.

Wheels

Waste of otherwise perfectly good fungus.

#12: Re: Shades, The Subversive Skwirrel officially condemned! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:08 pm
    ----
Actually, for those of you brought up on roadkill skwirrell, Reds taste bloody awful.
Greys are the ones you eat.
Ask any skwirrell restaurateur.

#13: Re: Shades, The Subversive Skwirrel officially condemned! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:50 pm
    ----
- Shades
Actually, for those of you brought up on roadkill skwirrell, Reds taste bloody awful.
Greys are the ones you eat.
Ask any skwirrell restaurateur.

Rolling Eyes

now you're a cannibal

#14: Re: Shades, The Subversive Skwirrel officially condemned! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:04 pm
    ----
No no.
I's a Red, remember?
Red's are royalty.
We are the emperors of the forest.

#15: Re: Shades, The Subversive Skwirrel officially condemned! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:59 pm
    ----
- Shades
No no.
I's a Red, remember?
Red's are royalty.
We are the emperors of the forest.

Unfortunately, all queens. Razz

-> Officer's Club