Well, after years of waiting, it has started... My 57mm M1
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Artillery Forum

#16: Re: Well, after years of waiting, it has started... My 57mm M1 Author: tankdriverLocation: Memphis, TN PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:53 pm
    ----
Well, final word is I can pick it up on Saturday. I'll get photos of it there, and when I load it up.

#17: Re: Well, after years of waiting, it has started... My 57mm M1 Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:35 pm
    ----
- tankdriver
Man, y'all sure are a quite bunch....

Not even a comment on all the artillery showing behind mine?

A lot of our members probably don't visit or may not even be aware of this part of the forum....it was something of an afterthought for those members of the AFV forum with interests in towed vs. SP arty. The origins here are AFV guys and there is naturally some crossover to towed/standalone arty that often share space at same museums. I think it was visits to some of those that had this forum started. It doesn't get nearly the traffic as the AFV forum, so it's nothing personal....just lets those with the interest a place to park their finds which might not have "fit" on the AFV page (not that we're really sticklers about that...wheeled vehicles regularly appear on the other forum and I've never seen a complaint).

Don't get the feeling that you or your posts are unwelcome, it's just the nature of the membership and the origins of this forum.

You've gotten a lot accomplished. Looks like a great facility in which to work!

#18: Re: Well, after years of waiting, it has started... My 57mm M1 Author: tankdriverLocation: Memphis, TN PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:16 am
    ----
Heck, I'm married with children... You have to work to hurt my feelings.....

Last piece finished and will be installed on my ATG tomorrow.....:D

-> Artillery Forum