Sunday 15th June flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday 15th June flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:15 pm
    ----
The last flight never took off: Fled and Jeff were unable to attend and Wingnut could not join, because his FSX always crashed when entering the flight at DTP (Bushy's server was AWOL), so we tried a couple of things, but without success.

So we take last Sunday's flight for this flight again and hope that it will work out for everybody!

See you Sunday

#2: Re: Sunday 15th June flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:55 pm
    ----
Hi Wingnut,

do you still have issues while trying to connect to multiplayer? If yes you may want to try this : fscloud.net/. Lazyeight gave me the hint. I tried it and it worked pretty well. I think we can ignore ATC and just use it as a server.

Fled and Jeff may want to have a look as well in case this is the only way to get Wingnut back into the game.

Cheers
Gunter

#3: Re: Sunday 15th June flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:56 am
    ----
BTW, have a look at this: www.wimp.com/runwayaircraft/

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights