I have something you don't have...nyaaa-nyaaa....!
-> FS2004

#1: I have something you don't have...nyaaa-nyaaa....! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:49 pm
    ----
...like ATC at the Pig Sty. So THIS is why things operate the way they do there! Laughing

Don't look for it in yours, I just put it in mine screwing around...unfortunately, he doesn't show up from outside...you have to "fly" into the observation deck to see the little guy...

#2: Re: I have something you don't have...nyaaa-nyaaa....! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:45 am
    ----
Now we know why the JG get to "hog" all the air space...*Snickering*...lol

#3: Re: I have something you don't have...nyaaa-nyaaa....! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:18 pm
    ----
That's just TOO cool.....check yo'email at home bud!

#4: Re: I have something you don't have...nyaaa-nyaaa....! Author: Hangman PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:28 pm
    ----
lmao..ok..well I like it but...once we get the ComC Wilderness & Island sites up and running, lets just leave the piggies out of it ok?..geesss you know how hard it would be to drum up any business having them stinky a** things runnin all over the place??..pleas..I beg you..leave them at the pigsty!...lol

#5: Re: I have something you don't have...nyaaa-nyaaa....! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:49 pm
    ----
well hangman,,,,,,,although we "men of the snout" are not exactly known for proper hygeine and heaven forbid we sometimes disperse foul gasses,,,,we do to some extent try to keep our sty somewhat clean for guests and not to mention our permanent ladies can only handle so much.
We have devised a method to omit the stenchious odours for special occasions and beleive you me........it aint cheap either,,,,but it does work!!!!!,,,maybe you should stop by the sty one day yourself and you will see just how clean we can be,,,,,,,

I give you the saunen super sucker 7000

#6: Re: I have something you don't have...nyaaa-nyaaa....! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:06 pm
    ----
- Hangman
lmao..ok..well I like it but...once we get the ComC Wilderness & Island sites up and running, lets just leave the piggies out of it ok?..geesss you know how hard it would be to drum up any business having them stinky a** things runnin all over the place??..pleas..I beg you..leave them at the pigsty!...lol

I can't make any promises..... Wink

#7: Re: I have something you don't have...nyaaa-nyaaa....! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:55 am
    ----
- JG300-Hoppa

I give you the saunen super sucker 7000

ROFLMAO.... ......AWESOME shot Hoppa!

#8: Re: I have something you don't have...nyaaa-nyaaa....! Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:33 pm
    ----
LOLOL!!!! thats too funny!!!

#9: Re: I have something you don't have...nyaaa-nyaaa....! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:20 am
    ----
hehehe,,,my very first FS9 screenie,,,,,,,had to make it worthy eh,,,,lol,,,,,thanks for pointing me int he right direction for a screenie grabbing programn guys,,,,I already know I'm gonna have piles of fun with it......

#10: Re: I have something you don't have...nyaaa-nyaaa....! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:37 am
    ----
- JG300-Hoppa
hehehe,,,my very first FS9 screenie,,,,,,,had to make it worthy eh,,,,lol,,,,,thanks for pointing me int he right direction for a screenie grabbing programn guys,,,,I already know I'm gonna have piles of fun with it......

Great job Hoppa!!!

#11: Re: I have something you don't have...nyaaa-nyaaa....! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:06 am
    ----
Hey...it was SO good, I raided your Photobucket account and stole your bandwidth to post it at Hovercontrol, too! Mr. Green

-> FS2004