new camera
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: new camera Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:41 pm
    ----
www.youtube.com/watch?...e=youtu.be
first time I got to use my new Go Pro . got tangled up with my brother the night before so I was sporting a pretty good hangover. Shocked I left myself short and nearly never made it back , so I had to fly real slow or land in the beans flying slow near the ground is one of those bad things , so add a little well timed sink and it equals my nearly botched landing! still a ton of fun though. Mr. Green

#2: Re: new camera Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:58 pm
    ----
Cool beans, so to speak!

What's providing the tow and....how big is your GP file when you upload to Youtube. Do you have to use some file compression and if so, how do you do that?*

*I have some videos at Virginia Internat'l Raceway I'd like to upload.

#3: Re: new camera Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:53 pm
    ----
Thanks Ascout , the tow was provided by a Dragonfly ultralight , it has the lowest stall speed of any fixed wing aircraft , I'll have to post some video of it, it looks kinda funky with the rudder pedals being the furthest part forward and really big surfaces , the files were converted through the go pro app to one that was you tube friendly , I could and should have compressed it as you tube prompted me to but I'm new to this and am probably lucky I got it to work at all !!!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum