R.I.P. Tinytacohead
-> CFS1

#1: R.I.P. Tinytacohead Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:25 am
    ----
Hi all,
Early this morning I received notification of the passing of another of the CFS good guys.
I know no more than is contained in this message.
I did not recognise his squad name but Tinytacohead was a nice guy and a gentleman in chat.

Is with a heavy heart, I have to inform all that knew aka Tinytacohead, CFS_EAGLE_03 Mason Holmes.
He passed away while on a trip out west with his girlfriend.
They were on the way to Colorado to visit his relatives.
He apparently passed in his sleep while in the arms of the one love of his life, which is beautiful in a sad sort of way.
He was a great friend of all those he met and will be sadly missed by all whose lives he's touched.
He had a harder than normal life, being wheelchair bound for most all of his time here with us.
He rarely let show any amount of suffering he had to go thru but was always there to help out in times of need with a good joke and rapier sharp wit that was his way.
The following quote was one of several he always signed his emails with:
"The greatest risk in life is not taking any risks at all"

Here are a couple more I found while reading thru past emails I received from him:

"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."

May his love for life be an inspiration for all of us

~S~
H_Chybear
CFS_EAGLE_99
Jay Thomson

Chy

¤§¤mutches Tiny
Shades

#2: Re: R.I.P. Tinytacohead Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:53 am
    ----
S! Tiny. (Side note shades tell chy hello for me)

#3: Re: R.I.P. Tinytacohead Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:00 am
    ----
Twiggy, are you a member of the CFS1 Chat page we set up on FB?
It's for our little group of Ridge and game chatters.
If not, you should be.
Chy posted it in there.
I can send you the link.
But it's full of monkeys etc.

#4: Re: R.I.P. Tinytacohead Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:15 pm
    ----
No didnt know about it shades. Send me a pm. Ps I got plenty of nanners for the monkeys.

#5: Re: R.I.P. Tinytacohead Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:39 pm
    ----
-S-

Blue skys Tiny...R.I.P.

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

-> CFS1