Old Timer looking to get back into IL2
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: Old Timer looking to get back into IL2 Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:58 am
    ----
Hey guy's I am wanting to get back into flying IL2 again and was wondering whom here at CC is still actively flying, it has been so long i have no clue what to do anymore. I would appreciate someone showing myself and a couple friends the basics of Hyperlobby etc. we have IL2 1946.

Thanks

Hit

#2: Re: Old Timer looking to get back into IL2 Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:31 pm
    ----
-S-

hi Hit...I just got back into IL2 again..having problems trying to get into hyperlobby though. If you get in...tell me how...lol..Check out" IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad" on youtube..its out next month and looking good.

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

#3: Re: Old Timer looking to get back into IL2 Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:04 am
    ----
You need to know which version of the sim the server is running. If you use the wrong one for that server you won't connect.

Nuggets guide to getting off the ground: forum.il2sturmovik.com...round-il2/
Scroll down to the "To use HL" section for a tutorial on getting into Hyperlobby.
Reading the entire guide isn't a bad idea either since it answers several questions most new users ask about the sim.

Here is a patching guide for the stock version of the sim.
IL-2 1946: www.com-central.net/in...d=20#Link1

Wheels

#4: Re: Old Timer looking to get back into IL2 Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:07 pm
    ----
thanks Wheelsup I will read these

#5: Re: Old Timer looking to get back into IL2 Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:02 pm
    ----
Another thing for your group to consider besides Hyperlobby is flying with a squad. Several squads have fallen by the wayside but I fly every Friday and Sunday with a squadron in team competition against another squad. We typically have 25 to 30 players a night.

The squads are in the process of getting the next campaign set up so now would be a great time to check things out. It is also not necessary to join one of the squads to play since we accept individual players just wanting to have a good time. The unique part of this campaign is that we fly both blue and red so that one side is not continually being handicapped with the lesser aircraft. We fly 20 missions per side in two Phases of the campaign. Phase I you will fly as red or blue and in Phase II you will fly as blue or red. The plane sets for Red and Blue remain the same for each phase of the campaign.

Wheels

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters