Tank and AFV News.com
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Tank and AFV News.com Author: Walter_Sobchak PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:46 am
    ----
Hi all, please forgive me for indulging in some shameless self promotion. After having a rather half-hearted blog for the past couple years, I have decided to take on a much more ambitious project: Tank and AFV News.com. Unlike my blog, which was pretty much just a random collection of things I thought were interesting, Tank and AFV News is intended to be useful source of current news for tank and AFV aficionados. I intend the site to be an aggregator of news for the most part, but I do plan to do some original content. In particular, I am hoping to do more interviews with well known authors (in the same style as the interview I did with Zaloga recently.) I created the site two nights ago, so there is only a handful of posts on it so far. Please feel free to offer feedback and suggestions.

Tank and AFV News

#2: Re: Tank and AFV News.com Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:08 am
    ----
Walter, Best wishes on Your new site! I look forward to reading it, and possibly posting on it! Thanks for the Steve Zaloga interview. Rick

#3: Re: Tank and AFV News.com Author: TimRoyallLocation: Holland PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:52 am
    ----
Looks very interesting. Like the story about the police finding 2 tanks during a raid!

-> AFV News Discussion Board