Tank Day in Lesany
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Tank Day in Lesany Author: Stefan_Karlsson PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:37 am
    ----
Anyone going to Tank Day in Lesany on Saturday?

I will be there because of the presentation of the vehicles that arrived from Sweden in July.

Stefan

#2: Re: Tank Day in Lesany Author: PatrikLocation: Czech republic PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:55 am
    ----
Unfortunately not. I'm going to Slovakia to Action SAHARA 2015.

#3: Re: Tank Day in Lesany Author: AdamiczLocation: Prague, Czech Republic PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:48 pm
    ----
Been there, yes. Took some pics:

themess.net/forum/mili...-in-lesany

#4: Re: Tank Day in Lesany Author: Stefan_Karlsson PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:08 pm
    ----
Thanks for great pics.
Here is another batch on VHU website.
www.vhu.cz/horky-tanko...o-svedska/

Of all the vehicles and guns we delivered in July they the Volvo Sugga, Husquarna Motorcycle, the Scania SKP armd car and the Volvo Bv 202 was in running condition. The other vehicles will be restored.

As guest of honor I had to take part in the CKD Tankette and to baptize the new book about Czech Export by Vladimir Francev.
The Czech Minister of Defence had a ride in the Sugga as part of the opening ceremony, and later on he had a ride in the Merkava.

Very nice show, and on Sunday we will show some of the vehicles we received to Arsenalen Museum as part of the exchange.

Stefan Karlsson, Museum Director

-> AFV News Discussion Board