Dusting down the old uniform
-> 401RCAF Public Forum

#1: Dusting down the old uniform Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:17 am
    ----
Dragged the old No1 Uniform out and dusted it down...... Jeez its shrunk !!!

Have to squeeze into it for the next four weeks to fly the flag for Canada at the Rugby World Cup

Have tickets for the games so off to Cardiff to see Canada v Ireland

I have a spare ticket if anyone interested

Sly

#2: Re: Dusting down the old uniform Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:06 am
    ----
-S-

How are you doing Sly....

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

#3: Re: Dusting down the old uniform Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:37 pm
    ----
Hey guy's I fogot all about this place lol how is everyone?

#4: Re: Dusting down the old uniform Author: Combat PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:13 am
    ----
I still love you guys!

~S~

#5: Re: Dusting down the old uniform Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:13 am
    ----
-S-

I am still kicking around hear and there...need a upgrade though.

IL-2 COD has great graphics, fun with a TrackIR 5.

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

#6: Re: Dusting down the old uniform Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:44 am
    ----
Heya Hammer, just wanted to mention I've been doing a little bit of CoD lately as well (in a '109 though, of course)....

Have you tried the Team Fusion mod? Really perks it up, and they have a large multiplayer server as well. Just installed the mod yesterday and it's ver'nice!

Working on my gunnery and keyboard mapping chops since re-installing it via Steam and hope to get online in the near future, maybe see ya in the air.

-> 401RCAF Public Forum