Sunday October 18th Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday October 18th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:59 pm
    ----
Hi all,

this flight is a true Bush Flight again. I found it on my external harddrive in the FS9 folder! It was made by Bob "maple one" Williams for our adventures in the FS9 scenery of Glacier Bay! Thanks again for your excellent adventures, Bob!

Unfortunately, my external harddrive crashed very shortly after finding the adventure, and I couldn't find CCB_38 in the archives of this forum, and so I don't have the landings spots that Bob had planned for. His excellent scenery was made for FS9 and doesn't work for FSX, which is very unfortunate because it is a real nice scenery!

Anyway, I think we will have fun flying this trip again. Plan for a cruise spedd of about 150 KIAS.

See you all Sunday!

#2: Re: Sunday October 18th Flight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:18 pm
    ----
I have the flight plan if you want it. I think it's even on a printout as well. I Have a personal archive that includes all the old bush plans, including Marcos as well.

#3: Re: Sunday October 18th Flight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:32 pm
    ----
There is a scenery package out that includes the Glacier Bay national park which is the area that Bob's flight plans covered. You can find it at Flight Sim.com and look for this FSX - FSX Scenery

FSX Scenery--Snow Dog Tours

[ Download | View ]

Name: sdtv2.zip
Size: 98,643,007 Date: 06-26-2008 Downloads: 4,142

FSX Scenery--Snow Dog Tours v2.0. Includes 147 airports and seaplane bases in Alaska (AK). Includes Glacier Bay National Park. Also includes two aircraft repaints. Replaces all previous versions. By Chris Carel.

It won't have the extras like the animals at the landing areas his did, but it is still ok. We may already have the area in our Southern Alaska Orbix area too.

#4: Re: Sunday October 18th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:25 am
    ----
Thanks Wingy, I have the Flight Plan, it is included in this package. I just removed the extra legs that led to landing areas that are not there, because we miss Bob's scenery. The area is well covered with ORBX, no need for extra scenery.

See you later...

#5: Re: Sunday October 18th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:42 pm
    ----
Sorry, I will be about 10 minutes late, just take off without me, I'll catch up..

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights