aloha!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: aloha! Author: Combat PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:17 am
    ----
Just checking in on the stinky crew below the IMS squads hangar.

Still think of you guys once in a while. Hope all is well!

S~ Batty

#2: Re: aloha! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:52 am
    ----
We (well, some of us....Stoopy, Fr8dycat, Hoppa and myself) are still around from time to time. I still fondly remember our epic P-38 fight at Barcelonette and still have the screenie!

Hope all is well with the asses....errr...mules.

#3: Re: aloha! Author: Combat PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:56 am
    ----
Playing CFS3 still Ascout? Can you still get an online game going???

We had some great fights for sure. Lots of laughs and late nights! I still can picture your grave marker in the snow on the side of that hill lol

Tell the guys I said hello if you see them.

#4: Re: aloha! Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:35 pm
    ----
Hi Combat ! I've been on a long hiatus from the forums but out of nowhere I decided to check in.
Hope you and the rest of the old CFS3 crowd are well.
We sure did have alot of fun back in the old CFS3 days. You are right, there were many late
nights spent dooking it out over Guernsey Island LOL !
Also, I hope this message finds my old Pig Sty brothers doing well too ! Hope the boys got over
all the ruckus I made rolling into the Pig Sty with my helipack ! Talk about squeeling .... sheesh ....

#5: Re: aloha! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:33 pm
    ----
- Combat
Playing CFS3 still Ascout? Can you still get an online game going???

We had some great fights for sure. Lots of laughs and late nights! I still can picture your grave marker in the snow on the side of that hill lol

Tell the guys I said hello if you see them.

I still have it and load it for a solo game (well, until a few months ago, when when my joystick crashed....need to replace that soon). To the best of my knowledge, there are no servers up to support online play, but there may be a low-level club effort that I don't know about. Maybe a little research will find a CFS3 server that could get us whacking on each other again!

#6: Re: aloha! Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:11 pm
    ----
Might have the answers on how to use CFS3's multiplayer at Sim Outhouse?
CFS3 IP Games: www.sim-outhouse.net/f...y.php?f=12

Their forums still has posts as recently as today.

Wheels

#7: Re: aloha! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:35 pm
    ----
Heya 'Bat! Long time no see, good to see ya! Good luck to the Mets!!!

And Lurps! SUUUUUU-WEEEEEEE, Brutha!

I love a good ol' reunion. I even remember that screenshot!

I tried one of the SOH IP games a long time ago, it does work. Everything was there except for the people. I ended up in a one-on-one with some guy in a P-86 or whatever that canard pusher-plane was. The pilot might even have been Dano-man, remember him?

I recall there being some compatability problems in multiplayer when Vista came along, and I haven't tried installing CFS3 on Win7, woudl be interesting to try though. Hmmm...

#8: Re: aloha! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:29 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Heya 'Bat! Long time no see, good to see ya! Good luck to the Mets!!!

And Lurps! SUUUUUU-WEEEEEEE, Brutha!

I love a good ol' reunion. I even remember that screenshot!

I tried one of the SOH IP games a long time ago, it does work. Everything was there except for the people. I ended up in a one-on-one with some guy in a P-86 or whatever that canard pusher-plane was. The pilot might even have been Dano-man, remember him?

I recall there being some compatability problems in multiplayer when Vista came along, and I haven't tried installing CFS3 on Win7, woudl be interesting to try though. Hmmm...

It might be worthwhile if we set up some "secret rendezvous". I don't think I have download stuff for Interlaken, etc. anymore, but Barcelonette was stock to the game. I need to invest in a new joystick anyway, since I'm itching to get back to the scenic A Shau Valley in FS9 (what with monsoon season underway). Smile

#9: Re: aloha! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:52 am
    ----
I plan on checking out some of these sceneries, although they're not for FS9...
vietnamwar.project.free.fr/

I also checked out the SOH CFS3 IP games forum...there is posting activity there, but basically a coupla guys sharing links to different YouTube videos about stuff (hey sound kinda familiar?) and no IP games posted unless (I'm guessing) you have to be logged in to see them? Thanks for the heads up, wheels.

Might be worth seeing what can be stirred up over there, altho I have no account there still. Wink .

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum