Something about this...
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Something about this... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:41 am
    ----
....just makes me....uneasy....at least the first 10 seconds. Anyone else?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBxDff9-f8

The scariest thing is I am not sure how I even ran across it, or if it found me....and when he says to subscribe, I get the feeling that my family may be in jeopardy if I don't....

#2: Re: Something about this... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:01 am
    ----
I find they shine in different areas. If dealing with large-boned opponents, then the Stihl holds up better in that denser medium. If you expect to encounter a lot of fatty tissue, then either will serve you well....heck, even a Troy-Built will get the job done. Wink

#3: Re: Something about this... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:22 am
    ----
All very good points indeed. I remain a fan of the tried and true manual techniques. A good felling axe with a 31" or over length will have a reach advantage over most power tools, and Fiskars is doing great things with the design of their low-friction splitting mauls that have the potential to split through the more challenging material with minimal chance of getting wedged in and stuck.
Mr. Green

#4: Re: Something about this... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:56 am
    ----
If I was that dog, I'd run!

#5: Re: Something about this... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:25 pm
    ----
Yeah.... when the dog disappeared from the shot I was very concerned. Either he got away or there are gonna be some dog parts cooking over that fire pit later....

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum