Fallen member, sad to relate....
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Fallen member, sad to relate.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:41 am
    ----
An irregular but always welcome poster here (who was really more familiar to the "wingy thing" crowd that occupies this establishment) has, it recently came to light, passed on. Member Jeff Lewis, aka "Piney", aka "Freiherr Kiefer" has gone on to scout the great beyond for us, as of April 7, as I understand it. A general post from another member in the Officers Club relates what little we know as of now. If anything further comes in, I'll pass it on. Jeff was a solidly reliable member always in good standing here with his many friends in several of Com-Central's forums. He will be missed.

com-central.net/index....c&p=126330

#2: Re: Fallen member, sad to relate.... Author: Chris_CLocation: WV, USA PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:57 pm
    ----
Wow, terrible news indeed.

#3: Re: Fallen member, sad to relate.... Author: Garry_RedmonLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:01 am
    ----
R.I.P Piney. Very unexpected. Didn't he have a tag line like - "The only good skwerl is a dead skwerl" or something like that?

Always hurts to lose someone who talks tanks.

Garry

#4: Re: Fallen member, sad to relate.... Author: Costas_TT PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:51 pm
    ----
Sad news indeed... RIP

#5: Re: Fallen member, sad to relate.... Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:23 pm
    ----
very sad news...

#6: Re: Fallen member, sad to relate.... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:28 pm
    ----
Sorry to hear that - Jeff created the serial number guide if memory serves correctly.

#7: Re: Fallen member, sad to relate.... Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:05 pm
    ----
Neil, Yes he did, I mentioned to him a few years ago how helpful the guide is. He will definitely be missed. Rick

-> AFV News Discussion Board