Sign me up NOW!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Sign me up NOW! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:22 am
    ----
Irandefense rulz!

Women of the armed services....

www.irandefence.net/sh...d.php?t=29

#2: Re: Sign me up NOW! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:01 am
    ----
Someones account has been suspended Confused

But I bet it has something to do with chicks & guns Laughing

#3: Re: Sign me up NOW! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:06 am
    ----
- fr8ycat
Someones account has been suspended Confused

But I bet it has something to do with chicks & guns Laughing

And you'd be right. I saw this link on another military forum and it probably got the snot hit out of it right away. Sorry...

N_E__V_E_R_M_I_N_D

#4: Re: Sign me up NOW! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:32 am
    ----
DAMMIT!!!
I miss all the good stuff!
Crying or Very sad

#5: Re: Sign me up NOW! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:53 pm
    ----
Well, if you've the time and patience (215 pages and some slow to load) the creme-de-la-creme that was on the first site are mostly drawn from here
www.militaryphotos.net...php?t=7412

There was a USMC woman that looked like a cross between Charlize Theron and Grizzly Adams...lustful and dangerous looking all at the same time!

A lot of the images are no longer linked, but there's still plenty to see. Something about a woman in uniform!

Ahhh....upholding the finest traditions of the Air Force!

#6: Re: Sign me up NOW! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:11 pm
    ----
Holly Moses, she can shoot the H out of me anytime.

#7: Re: Sign me up NOW! Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:48 pm
    ----
Yeah she's a looker alright but I couldn't stop starring at that sweet Croation babe

#8: Re: Sign me up NOW! Author: WEC_Adm¡n PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:17 pm
    ----
Watch out!!

www.militaryphotos.net...;start=800

Laughing Twisted Evil Wink

#9: Re: Sign me up NOW! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:25 pm
    ----
- WEC_Adm¡n

...and she's on an armored vehicle...that gets her extra credit in Ascout's book! Laughing

#10: Re: Sign me up NOW! Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:33 pm
    ----
Hence the Canadians superior digicamo. Thats what they told me... the digital camo is better then the Americans standered camo... Just what they told me. Not my opinion

#11: Re: Sign me up NOW! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:38 pm
    ----
Ascout's camo was pretty effective for the theatre I was in. Wink

(but those Canadian girls have a charm I can't match...)

#12: Re: Sign me up NOW! Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:41 pm
    ----
Digital camo is the most effective como there is if you trying to hide from a computer chip Mr. Green

#13: Re: Sign me up NOW! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:03 pm
    ----
- CrashEd
Digital camo is the most effective como there is if you trying to hide from a computer chip Mr. Green

So, you're saying it's for computer chippies?

#14: Re: Sign me up NOW! Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:18 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
- CrashEd

So, you're saying it's for computer chippies?

LOL!!! Im lost now What were we talking about. OO its hard to hide from computer chippies.

#15: Re: Sign me up NOW! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:05 am
    ----
And she proudly carries her own "Spankin" stick! Surprised

-> Officer's Club