Something special for all.
-> Officer's Club

#1: Something special for all. Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:54 am
    ----
Greetings my friends. Earlier this year There was a series of YouTube videos made by Mikey McBryan of Ice Pilots fame from Buffalo Airlines up in Yellowknife Canada called Plane Savers. The series ran 156 episodes showing the complete restoration of a DC-6 registration CF-DTD with a flight on June 6th in commemoration of D-Day, as the plane was one of the actual planes that participated in that event. Here is a link to the first video if you want to watch it - First Plane Savers series.. Well just for all those that enjoyed that series, he has come up with a new series that may turn out to be enjoyable for all us aviation buffs, and if you are a history buff, it will be doubly valuable. Here is his most recent link with the reveal of his new project that is about to start - The big reveal! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did during the first season. You can watch it as it goes.

#2: Re: Something special for all. Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:29 pm
    ----
Thanks Wingy! How is it going on your end?

#3: Re: Something special for all. Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:17 pm
    ----
Still alive and kicking so far. Had a little bout of runaway ticker, but got it under control. That post I made on this thread, He's now working on a Folker Triplane. That was his big reviel. So far they haven't done a lot yet as they are waiting for some wood they need. It's been ordered, but it's taking them a while to get it up to him.

-> Officer's Club