Help identify the vehicle
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Help identify the vehicle Author: JiriTinteraLocation: Prague, Czech Republic PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:05 am
    ----
Dear colleagues,
please help identify the vehicle.

#2: Re: Help identify the vehicle Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:56 am
    ----
Looks like the hybrid test mule by general dynamics. They are working on the replacement for the M2/3 Bradley since the Rheinmetal Lynx was canceled. Bradley turret is for weight only.

#3: Re: Help identify the vehicle Author: JiriTinteraLocation: Prague, Czech Republic PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:16 pm
    ----
Thanks for the link, but I'm not sure it's a General Dynamics vehicle because of the two front hatches indicates that it is a Northrop Grumman vehicle.

#4: Re: Help identify the vehicle Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:13 pm
    ----
That’s it,
Wasn’t sure of the manufacture so I guessed. Did not realize Northrop Grumman were the producers. I believe this vehicle right now is the only one currently considered as the M2/3 replacement.

#5: Re: Help identify the vehicle Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:08 am
    ----
Might the photo be reversed? TOW launcher is on left side of turret.

#6: Re: Help identify the vehicle Author: Pzkpfw-e PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:22 am
    ----
Looks more like the Rheinmetall offering.
www.defenseworld.net/n...nt_Project

-> AFV News Discussion Board