The question before us today is....
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: The question before us today is.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:01 pm
    ----
...do we upload the "modified" JG300 Pig Sty? Will anybody download it just to get this addition?(and any others I can think of while we decide).

Stoopy The Genius has modified the textures so my ATC piggie will show from outside... Laughing

Go to the "gallery" and click on this to enlarge for a MUCH better view...

Last edited by JG300-Ascout on Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: The question before us today is.... Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:16 pm
    ----
maybe you can upload it separately and call it Pigsty v1.1

#3: Re: The question before us today is.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:19 pm
    ----
- JG300-EXOS
maybe you can upload it separately and call it Pigsty v1.1

"PigSty rev. 1"....I like it. Lemme' play with it some more if we're gonna' do that...I've got a line on a couple of cool macros y'all ain't seen yet! Wink

I might get those in the next couple of days from my generous "benefactor".....

#4: Re: The question before us today is.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:30 pm
    ----
That looks better than I imagined it would have!!! The proud stance....tail raised in curled defiance of convention......snout pointed in the breeze to detect the approach of any sadly uninformed pilots not following the strict commands of the slovenly controller.....COOL!!!

LMAO...I can't stop looking at it and grinning......Far out!!!!

I say...yeah, take your time and have fun....when you feel ready for another edition that'd be great (I have a small request if possible).....

Last edited by JG300-Stoopy on Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: The question before us today is.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:03 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
I say...yeah, take your time and have fun....when you feel ready for another edition that'd be great (I have a small request if possible).....

Name it, Homey....

#6: Re: The question before us today is.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:30 pm
    ----
OK...after a little more polishing on the macro placement...

Last edited by JG300-Ascout on Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

#7: Re: The question before us today is.... Author: BooRayLocation: Des Moines, IA PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:24 am
    ----
Oh man that is one of the greatest things I have ever seen. I have to have that in my scenery collection

#8: Re: The question before us today is.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:21 pm
    ----
I'm suspecting Ascout only did this so he'd have another excuse to show off some screenies with that bij'jin' custom executive chopper!

Looks AWESOME!

I mean, the paint AND the pig! Good placement too.....he's on top (literally) of what's goin' on, and looks like he's usin' some kinda fancy touch-screen monitor there on his left......that pig's in CONTROL, bay-beee!

#9: Re: The question before us today is.... Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:43 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
I'm suspecting Ascout only did this so he'd have another excuse to show off some screenies with that bij'jin' custom executive chopper!

so you noticed that too huh?

hehe, place looks great though, but piggy or no piggy, i'm still making inverted passes at the tower, lol

make him spill some cofee on that touch screen, hehe

~S~

#10: Re: The question before us today is.... Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:36 pm
    ----
Man that is lookin good,guess I will have to break down and buy that sim this week end so I can join in on the fun. Mr. Green

#11: Re: The question before us today is.... Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:40 pm
    ----
Dan, that would be great!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum