Fischer's Ju-52 upgraded to 1.4 version
-> FS2004

#1: Fischer's Ju-52 upgraded to 1.4 version Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:43 am
    ----
You can grab the file (whole package, 29,2 Mb) here:
-> junkers-52.de/

It changes the instruments' light and there's a new air file too.

Marco

Last edited by Uhu_Rodion on Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Fischer's Ju-52 upgraded to 1.4 version Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:35 am
    ----
Rolling Eyes

d/l'd and installed !

Mr. Green

#3: Re: Fischer's Ju-52 upgraded to 1.4 version Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:23 am
    ----
Looks like I'll be gettin that one at work on monday lol

#4: Re: Fischer's Ju-52 upgraded to 1.4 version Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:54 pm
    ----
WOW!!!! Thanks for passing along!

SERIOUSLY in love with this funky ol' gal!!!!!!

Gorgeous aircraft.....magnificent work......just outstanding detail......and the flight model......WOW...I don't know why but man, got a huge sense of realism in the VC, flying/wrestling/urging this great bird around the pattern..WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Us Am'urcans gotta pay attention to the german-language install utility...gotta make sure you direct it to your real FS9 folder, because the default is the foreign-language "Programme" folder.....

#5: Re: Fischer's Ju-52 upgraded to 1.4 version Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:46 am
    ----
Rolling Eyes

In case of translations needed I could lend ya fella's a hand, when needed just buzz me

btw, did you know that the "Tante Ju" (Auntie Ju, as it was lovingly called by the troops) also has excellent STOL capabilities ! Wink

fled
Cool

-> FS2004