CFS1/CFS2 GAMEING ZONE'S
-> CFS1

#1: CFS1/CFS2 GAMEING ZONE'S Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:56 am
    ----
~S~ All
According to MSN GAMES NEWS the CFS1, and CFS2 gameing Zone's are being scrapped at the end of January 2006.

zone.msn.com/en/genera...otify2.htm

It is up the the Zone community to find an alternate means of keeping online play alive for these two great sims.
I have posted link's in both CFS1, and 2 forums for sites that offer a quick means of setting up IP games but I believe more is needed.

CFS IP. www.cfsipgames.com/phpBB/index.php

TradeIP.com (FlightBoard Network) www.tradeip.com/sites/tradeip/

Any one with other idea's please post here.

Last edited by NS38th_Aristaeus on Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: CFS1/CFS2 GAMEING ZONE'S Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:06 am
    ----
Two places come to mind where people can go.

1. Not ideal but free (albeit with lots of ads) is gamespy arcade which involves downloading a client program which then detects most games on your drive and allows you to play them online.

2. Hyperlobby is the next best choice BUT involves some changing of the cfg file to make CFS1 & 2 accessable.

Or there's the option of a completely new site just for the CFS series, which is something i've been putting together ideas for for the last few months.

#3: Re: CFS1/CFS2 GAMEING ZONE'S Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:39 pm
    ----
For further discussion clk link below.

www.com-central.net/in...pic&t=2132

-> CFS1