Attention JG300-Cobra
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Attention JG300-Cobra Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:47 pm
    ----
S ! Cobra ! Je suis curieux si n'importe qui portait notre tranlastor de langue à votre connaissance ou si vous la notiez déjà. Si vous regardez plus de du côté gauche de l'écran que vous le verrez, cliquez "traducteur de langue", sous la section de "Web". Vous pouvez copier n'importe quel texte à lui et le traduire. Il devrait faire communiquer beaucoup plus facile ici entre chacun, et en particulier avec notre meilleur pilote Bf-109 !

Nos bons centres serveurs ici l'ont ajouté tout en pensant à vous et à quelques autres ainsi l'espoir de I il fonctionne bien pour vous.

-----------------------

S! Cobra! I am curious if anyone brought our language tranlastor to your attention or if you already noticed it. If you look over on the left side of the screen you will see it, click the "Language Translator", under the "Web" section. You can copy any text to it and translate it. It should make communicating much easier here between everyone, and particularly with our best Bf-109 pilot!

Our good hosts here added it while thinking of you and some others so I hope it works well for you.

#2: Re: Attention JG300-Cobra Author: JG300-Cobra PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:25 am
    ----
Hello Boss
I thank you for your assistance. I was useful myself of the translator of google, this one functions better.

Cobra

#3: Re: Attention JG300-Cobra Author: jg300-Deputy_DaleLocation: Orlando PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:19 am
    ----
I want all of the berries, not just the fresh ones. How does this translate?

Je veux toutes les baies, pas simplement les fraîches. Comment est-ce que ceci traduit ?

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum