Spartan 7W Executive
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
-> FS2004

#61: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:44 pm
    ----
I like Number two, but I also think Milton's vote should carry the day.

#62: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:15 pm
    ----
BTW, check the main page as Marco has submitted a review for this great plane!! www.com-central.net

#63: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:49 am
    ----
Marco, I enjoyed reading the review. Thank you for taking the time and effort to do that. I know it is a lot of work.. Well Done! Smile

I am not sure how many of you visit Flightsim but they have also done a very nice tribute to our team and aircraft. If you are interested, check the FS front page, left side.

BTW, we plan to release an FS2002 Spartan version this weekend for those who still use it.

Thank you everyone for your nice comments.

#64: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:53 am
    ----
Great job Marco

#65: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:16 am
    ----
Just a reminder to keep an eye on the Spartan support page. I think we have all the issues addressed now but you never know. Smile

www.flightsimonline.co...an/faq.htm

#66: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:32 am
    ----
Cheers Milton !

Tinkering on the update works, stay tuned for the latest additions lateron today.

fled
Mr. Green

#67: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:42 am
    ----
Maiden Sunday flight for the Spartan planned for February 5th Mr. Green
Cool
Marco

#68: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:46 am
    ----
I am hoping to be spraying the first coat of paint on the Com-Central Airlines Executive Spartan later today since i am working lol I will let you know of progress soon. Smile

#69: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:05 am
    ----

OK, I have tinkered up all the goodies including all the updates by Milton's team and added some more repaints to it.
The file has grown but I wanted to make shure all the goods turned up as they should, therefore the somewhat larger size, apologies for that.

The new file is available at our Download Section !

Here some piccie's of the NAV lights effect

here after I was done with it

I have dimmed them even a bit further to let 'm look as what I think better.

have fun and happy flights!

fled

Last edited by Uhu_Fledermaus on Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

#70: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:11 am
    ----
Hehe, getting it right now - I missed the new nav lights effect, well done, Fled Cool

Marco

#71: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:58 am
    ----
Very nice and this file includes all the new updates from Miltons site as well. Wink

Update 3 can write over all prior updates released....

#72: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:18 pm
    ----
Great! Got the new collection, and would like to take a sec to give my thanx for THREE things (not the usual two):

1 - Thanks again to Milton and crew for this fantastic aircraft - hop you're not getting tired of the adulation.

2 - Thanks to Fled for taking the trouble to consolidate all the various updates and repaints into a one-click, no-brainer install - WONDERFUL!

3 - In that respect, thanks even again to Milton and crew for being "copasetic" about the re-packaging that is done by Fled
and hosted here at Com-C. Not all freeware publishers are that lenient about having their work repackaged in such a way and the level
of trust you have in the crew here is very much appreciated, as this really does make it so much more enjoyable to enjoy this aircraft with
all the options, bells & whistles, etc.

An "uber-plane" with an "uber-package"... it doesn't get any better than this!

#73: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:28 pm
    ----
Shocked Mr. Green

Thank you for your kind comments Stoopy !

One small comment I do need to make on this line :

3 - In that respect, thanks even again to Milton and crew for being "copasetic" about the re-packaging that is done by Fled
and hosted here at Com-C. Not all freeware publishers are that lenient about having their work repackaged in such a way and the level
of trust you have in the crew here is very much appreciated, as this really does make it so much more enjoyable to enjoy this aircraft with
all the options, bells & whistles, etc.

for the record :

a) I do not re-package Milton's files, we have permission to host his original files here
b) We merely "collect" the repaints for the aircraft and compile them as a extension pack for the original aircraft.

Hope that this clarifies any confusion that may have come up.

fled

#74: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:00 pm
    ----
Well, Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. It's very cool as a result!

#75: Re: Spartan 7W Executive Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:40 pm
    ----

And another review on the Spartan at flightsim.com

fled

-> FS2004