Fr8ycat's OH-6A Cayuse Lowskids...ready to rock n'roll!!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> FS2004

#31: Re: Fr8ycat's OH-6A Cayuse Lowskids...ready to rock n'roll!!! Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:47 pm
    ----
- fr8ycat
Link seems to be no bueno, but I found it after a little lookin round. Makes me wish I took French back in high school Smile

Well there goes the advertising budget. Since you are a world traveler you accept Pesos right Ascout?

Try here:
www.francesim.com/forum/

Then click where it says: "Helicoptères --> c'est ici !"

#32: Re: Fr8ycat's OH-6A Cayuse Lowskids...ready to rock n'roll!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:57 pm
    ----
Who was that guy in the funny hat? Laughing

#33: Re: Fr8ycat's OH-6A Cayuse Lowskids...ready to rock n'roll!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:54 pm
    ----
- fr8ycat
Link seems to be no bueno, but I found it after a little lookin round. Makes me wish I took French back in high school Smile

Would'na helped, bud, trust me on that......I took 2 or 3 semesters of it, and hardly know a word.....all the cheerleaders in my high school took french, and I ended up studying everything but the language in (and out) of class.....

#34: Re: Fr8ycat's OH-6A Cayuse Lowskids...ready to rock n'roll!!! Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:54 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
- fr8ycat

Would'na helped, bud, trust me on that......I took 2 or 3 semesters of it, and hardly know a word.....all the cheerleaders in my high school took french, and I ended up studying everything but the language in (and out) of class.....

I can't help but notice that you said you didn't learn the language....while not denying that you learned French...interesting distinction. Wink

#35: Re: Fr8ycat's OH-6A Cayuse Lowskids...ready to rock n'roll!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:13 am
    ----
Ummm....ummmm........Sir, I, umm... I have no knowledge of any such activities, umm, nor would I be disposed to discuss any such activities, err, if any such activities did in fact take place. Sir.

#36: Re: Fr8ycat's OH-6A Cayuse Lowskids...ready to rock n'roll!! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:24 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

With that happy face he looks like some sort of tree hugin, owl savin, flat footed, draft dodging, commie agitating, pot smokin hippie!!!!!!!!!!!

But we know better Wink

(The above post is an opinion of the postee and not of CC. The Picture in reference to this post is a fictional character and any likeness to any person dead or alive is strictly coincidental)

#37: Re: Fr8ycat's OH-6A Cayuse Lowskids...ready to rock n'roll!! Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:30 pm
    ----
- fr8ycat
- JG300-Ascout

With that happy face he looks like some sort of tree hugin, owl savin, flat footed, draft dodging, commie agitating, pot smokin hippie!!!!!!!!!!!

But we know better Wink

(The above post is an opinion of the postee and not of CC. The Picture in reference to this post is a fictional character and any likeness to any person dead or alive is strictly coincidental)

Three out of seven, ain't sayin' which. Insurance all paid up, Guys? Wink

Laughing

#38: Re: Fr8ycat's OH-6A Cayuse Lowskids...ready to rock n'roll!! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:46 pm
    ----
LOL,

So you worked at Baskin Robbins, or you were a spy. Cool

#39: Re: Fr8ycat's OH-6A Cayuse Lowskids...ready to rock n'roll!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:53 pm
    ----
- fr8ycat
LOL,

So you worked at Baskin Robbins, or you were a spy. Cool

I'd tread lightly, Richard. He's got that "crazy" look in his eyes.... Wink

#40: Re: Fr8ycat's OH-6A Cayuse Lowskids...ready to rock n'roll!!! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:03 pm
    ----
ya, no kiddin.

That "Thousand yard stare". Seen it many times in my Fathers eyes when he would catch me diggin through his PlayBoy collection.

Bad news.............best leave well enough alone.

#41: Re: Fr8ycat's OH-6A Cayuse Lowskids...ready to rock n'roll!!! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:16 pm
    ----
LOL fr8ycat....

-> FS2004