just feel the need to explain myself
-> Officer's Club

#1: just feel the need to explain myself Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:28 am
    ----
Well as unimportant as this is I do feel this need to mention this as a question today really kinda made me feel silly,,,,its about my name,,,,"Hoppa",,,,,,I was asked today ,,,,,,,,,,"so just what kinda name is Hoppa supposed to be anyways"??? ,,,,as the question came across to me as a bit sarcastic I think for the record ,,,(and those who really even care),,,,,I will explain it a bit,,,,,,,my original name upon joining multiplayer in CFS3 was,,,,,,Yungwasshoppa.......as I tended to fly mostly in the sty with JG300 members and started my recruiting process within the squad,,,,the guys called me Hoppa for short and it just kinda stuck so thats it,,,,,,,,I have used the name Yungwasshoppa since my first days on the net playing starcraft, counter-strike, age of empires and athough Hoppa has no real meaning unless your a frog or a grasshopper it is mine, it is original, nobody else uses it in those hard- to -get- accounts in forums and no,,,,,I was not drunk when I came up with the name!!!!!!!....I may be a little right now but I thinks ya'll figured that one out already,,,,,,,,anyways,,,,this is for those who ever wondered anyways,,,,and thanks for not being the ones for making me feel like a dumbhead for my choice of cybername....... Confused Confused Confused Confused

#2: Re: just feel the need to explain myself Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:56 am
    ----
Does really exist any questioning about the choice of callsigns?
Rolling Eyes
Wink
Marco

P.S.: -> that day in history, Hoppa, just to remind you Mr. Green

#3: Re: just feel the need to explain myself Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:34 am
    ----
Thanks Hoppa, I was wondering that myself...:D Still, a name is your identity even if it's a cyber name and it's nice to have one that all remembers as your unique name.

#4: Re: just feel the need to explain myself Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:07 am
    ----
Ok i'll come clean..........why Jel??? Short for Jelly Belly, erm once upon a time i was more, lets say portly than i am nower days Wink

Word of caution here..........Don't listen to anythin that GitMan erm i mean HitMan says on the subject...LoL

#5: Re: just feel the need to explain myself Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:27 pm
    ----
yeah,,,the day in history thing,,,,its just nuthing of any significance hasnt come up lately,,,,,actually I did miss one,,,,,not every day has something and I am only going to post things that may be of some interest,,,,,,,too make up for it i will post a good one that I missed due to huge hours at work

#6: Re: just feel the need to explain myself Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:40 pm
    ----
Well, I'm glad we got all THAT sorted out! We had a vote coming up in JG300 to pitch Hoppa outta' the squad over that name thing, but his stayin' around means we won't lose the revenue from his membership dues!

Close one, Hoppa!

Laughing

#7: Re: just feel the need to explain myself Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:03 pm
    ----
- 401RCAF_Jel
Ok i'll come clean..........why Jel??? Short for Jelly Belly, erm once upon a time i was more, lets say portly than i am nower days

(snigger...)

#8: Re: just feel the need to explain myself Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:30 pm
    ----
LMAO Ascout,,,,,,,,,I knew this was a very important item in the scheme of things but damn,,,,,,I a lucky pig,,,,,,and a helluva mind reader too apparently,,,lol

#9: Re: just feel the need to explain myself Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:17 pm
    ----
Man I just re-read the roster and yeah, some of youz guys got some SERIOUS s'plainin' to do here .....I want full reports on my desk in the morning!!!!!

#10: Re: just feel the need to explain myself Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:40 pm
    ----
Thanks, Hoppa! Now you got all the rest of us in hot water with the Boss Hawg! Evil or Very Mad

-> Officer's Club