I'm not sure how to "interpret this data"....
-> Officer's Club

#1: I'm not sure how to "interpret this data".... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:02 pm
    ----
...but I couldn't help but notice that the AFV Forum exceeded in three days the number of posts in every squadron forum except JG300 (which has a reputation for being fairly windy anyway....).

Of course, it helps when the "squad" has, like, 120 members...and growing.

I just wish they'd turn the stereo down at night some, though. Laughing

Last edited by JG300-Ascout on Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: I'm not sure how to "interpret this data".... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:07 pm
    ----
Very cool indeed! I wonder if that's the reason for the extra 'wind' coming from that direction...:D

#3: Re: I'm not sure how to "interpret this data".... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:11 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Very cool indeed! I wonder if that's the reason for the extra 'wind' coming from that direction...:D

That was me...sorry about the smell....

#4: Re: I'm not sure how to "interpret this data".... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:15 pm
    ----
By pure coincidence, I'm sure, yesterday's "Get Fuzzy" comic strip....

#5: Re: I'm not sure how to "interpret this data".... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:18 pm
    ----
ROFLMAO...

#6: Re: I'm not sure how to "interpret this data".... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:20 pm
    ----
So it's come to this....fart jokes? What are they gonna' think in the hallowed halls of armor academia?

#7: Re: I'm not sure how to "interpret this data".... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:31 pm
    ----
Wink

A good fart a day keeps the doctor away !

#8: Re: I'm not sure how to "interpret this data".... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:47 pm
    ----
And everyone else too Fled...lol

-> Officer's Club