Update Official ! Ju88, Mosquito+Tempest !
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: Update Official ! Ju88, Mosquito+Tempest ! Author: Nausicaa PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:30 pm
    ----
We're pleased to announce that shortly we will release a new Pacific Fighters add-on with a whole host of updates, including new aircraft, ground objects, and more! Please note that the merged version of Pacific Fighters will get all additions and features that are listed below, while the stand alone installation will only get the Pacific Fighters-specific ones marked by ‘*’.

Flyable aircraft:
Do-335A-0
Ju-88A4
Tempest MK.V
Mosquito FB.MK.VI*
MC-200 III
MC-202 III
MC-202 VII
MC-202 XII
MC-205 I
MC-205 III
J2M3*
Bf-109K4 C3 1.98Ata
Spitfire MK.IX 25lbs
AI aircraft:
J2M5*
N1K2-Ja*
Mosquito F.MK.IV*
MC-200 I
MC-200 VII
MC-200 VIIFB

JU88 ! Tempest ! Mosquito !!

yayyy !!

#2: Re: Update Official ! Ju88, Mosquito+Tempest ! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:29 pm
    ----
Hey, there's also the Macchi family in full spring Razz
Wink
Mr. Green
Marco

#3: Re: Update Official ! Ju88, Mosquito+Tempest ! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:30 pm
    ----
Shocked

Na endlich !! (finally)

They have had us on a leash for years as we all wanted the Ju-88.

Also the other additional cannonfodder is more than welcome !! Wink

fled
Wink

#4: Re: Update Official ! Ju88, Mosquito+Tempest ! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:46 pm
    ----
:D... time to dust off the old 'joystick'...:D

#5: Re: Update Official ! Ju88, Mosquito+Tempest ! Author: Uhu_Deenee PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:26 pm
    ----
Magnificent! You're right Fled the 88 looks the business!

Don't dust too hard Bush - can't have you waxing our tails too often!

H

#6: Re: Update Official ! Ju88, Mosquito+Tempest ! Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:24 pm
    ----
Mabey It will give Mustang a chance to come back and fly with the 92. Him and Warhawk wont stop playing with them and I havent flown with the squad in over a year!
Sad

#7: Re: Update Official ! Ju88, Mosquito+Tempest ! Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:50 pm
    ----
Well, a year is little exaggerated, but yeh, they've been having a good time with those shooters. I don't have the technology for that. But I keep around FS2004 and OFF. Good stuff.

That looks like a lot of good fun there. Maybe I should install IL-2?

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters