SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#31: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: cyklop PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:30 pm
    ----
that was bad news!! sad to hear that we was born the same year my hands shaking!
Mats/cyklop

#32: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:43 am
    ----
This is quite the kind of news you never expect (and wish) to read.
My deepest condolences, and a thought to Draken's dears.

Marco

#33: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Longlegd_Vixen PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:51 am
    ----
For all that knew Draken there will be a big hole in your hearts, for those of you that never had the pleasure of meeting him, well you missed the enjoyment of a truly good man. We will miss his humor and his kindness, for he was truly one of a kind. Tony may you fly with angels and may you keep an eye on all that you loved...you will be missed ... ~S~ Dear One... Longlegd_Vixen

#34: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:59 am
    ----
I just recieved a link from +m0MM dedicated to Tony from his fellow zone sysops, like us they sadly miss a great guy and friend, at the moment i'm having great difficulties dealing with this, but will keep you all posted with any info i recieve as and when...... Thanks Vicky for the nice page..
www.smokin-joe.com/tony.htm

Tony i miss u ya muppet!

#35: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Guest PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:06 am
    ----
Sorry to hear a fellow sim pilot is lost.
Our condolences and prayers.

Buzzard

379th Virtual Bomb Group

#36: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Gaelic_Peorth PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:16 am
    ----
Ahhh i will miss Tony, was only speaking to him what seems only a few days ago, Codolences and prayers to all his family and loved ones, i had the great fortune of meeting Tony, he was as nice in life as he was in the zone, Hope he gets ATC job in Heaven sorting out the Angels, Rest In Peace My friend. Always in our thoughts, Garth & June.

#37: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: EURO_COLShades PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:42 am
    ----
~S~alute Shadow_Draken

His input, and that of the other Shadows, for CFS, CFS players, and the Combat Flight Sim. genre, helped to make them what they are today.

Banshee,

Speaking on behalf of everyone in EURO squadron, may I ask you to forward our condolences and respects to his family.
Though I have no right to speak on behalf of everyone else who knew him and flew with him, I am sure they would request the same and wil be terribly disappointed on learning of this sad loss.

~S~
Cool
EURO_COLShades
Group Liaison and Personnel Officer
EURO Squadron
www.EURO-GHQ.com

#38: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Uhu_BlueMax PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:10 pm
    ----
My heart goes out to his family. I lost my farther at the same age and of the same cause.

A sad loss.

SALUTE!

#39: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Shadow_Goose PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:47 pm
    ----
Very sad news. I send my deepest condolences to Tony's family and friends.

S! Draken

Peter aka Goose

#40: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: RM_Walbrun_303rdLocation: Appleton, Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:53 pm
    ----
My sympothy goes out to all those that knew him.
~S~

#41: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: RidgeLocation: Denver, CO PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:05 pm
    ----
.........................oh man Sad Words escape me...

#42: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Guest PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:45 pm
    ----
Over the years I was close to Tony, I heard many a story about his flying buddies - He LOVED each and every one of you. The times he would let me listen in to your flights, oh I could tell how happy he was. You gave him many smiles, many laughs and omg the stories he would tell me....

Fly fast and strong guys, keep him proud of you

Lisa aka +Conjuring_You....

#43: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:02 pm
    ----
I cant believe how this is affecting me i feel lost for words, not only has tony been my games buddy for nearly 6 years he was a close friend always there, even to the point of watching uk tv programs together at times, many times would a message pop up saying bbc1 quick! when some naked girl was on lol, we swapped menus even decided on what we were having for dinner, we also went thru both our divorces together exchanging thoughts and info on how best to do it.

Seems ages now since Tony came into a game in ridge and said hey Mick want me to get you in Shadow to be my wingman, after that we were both made up to be in such a fine squad, Tony lived for Shadow and the internet... Im gonna miss those quotes from tony "Mick ya twat"when i got things wrong "flyin or wot" and countless other remarks to blue to post,

to everyone here i thank you for your personal remarks on a great guy, Tony touched all of you in some way my sympathies are with you all.....

Tony you said once " u will miss me more than you realise you ever would" how true a statement, i allready miss your wit and moods. god bless dude..... n catch you later on the flip side!
"we had some fun dint we"

"Now the Pearl has gone home to the Dragon, And the raindrops give way to the sun. A new day glows red in the dawning, And the Pearl and the Dragon are one". (An extract from 'Farewell', written by M. H. Gould).

#44: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: EURO_ExOWill PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:08 pm
    ----
I send my condolences to Tony's family.

I also want to tell Shadow Squadron how sorry I am for their great loss.

It's unfortunate that it's times like these that brings us back together. We have gone our seperate ways, but the memories are still very clear.

~S~ Draken

EURO_ExOWill

#45: Re: SAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Author: EURO_CXOCeeGee PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:11 am
    ----
I´m very sorry to hear about this loss. My deepest condolences goes out to his family and Friends.

~S~ Draken

-> Officer's Club