Com-Central Air Racing Map
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: Com-Central Air Racing Map Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:20 pm
    ----
Grab it here fellas and enjoy.....it's a heck of a lot of fun.

Click here to download

#2: Re: Com-Central Air Racing Map Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:00 pm
    ----
Cheers mate, much apreciated!

#3: Re: Com-Central Air Racing Map Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:01 pm
    ----
thanks jel!! were gonna have fun with this!

#4: Re: Com-Central Air Racing Map Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:55 pm
    ----

Cheers matey !!

#5: Re: Com-Central Air Racing Map Author: 251_Akira_IJNLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:57 pm
    ----
Hey Jel,

Is this map FBDaemon compatible? If so I'll throw it up on our server out of the rotation and fly it when the mood strikes everyone.

#6: Re: Com-Central Air Racing Map Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:55 am
    ----
Hey Akira, sorry mate i don't know if it's compatible with FBDaemon what would i need to do to make it so it is? Let me know and i'll sort it asap.

#7: Re: Com-Central Air Racing Map Author: 251_Akira_IJNLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:54 am
    ----
Uhm... I'm not sure.:oops: Looks like we'll have to ask Paul, since he's beat his head against the wall longest trying to figure out the ins and outs of FBDaemon. Mr. Green

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters