Hit An Off Road Park Sunday. Pics Included.
-> Officer's Club

#1: Hit An Off Road Park Sunday. Pics Included. Author: KaoticOne PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:12 am
    ----
Hey all,

Yesterday (Sunday) I went to an off road park called The Cliffs.( www.thecliffsinsaneterrain.com ) . It was a blast ! I was on a 2005 Suzuki 700cc 4x4 King Quad. I went there last summer as well but we had drought conditions all summer so there was no mud. Well that was a different story yesterday. We had to use a winch several times. Riding through the creeks was a blast not to mention the enormous mud pits. I took some pics, but I ran out of battery power after only four pics so I only got two action shots Sad . On the way home though I picked some up and took a few pics of the before and after power wash. We all made it out safe which is the most important factor and we did not damage any of the quads. All in all it was the best damn day I have had in years. Anyhow here are the pictures. I am not a pro camera man so you might not like the quality of the pics, but at least you can see them lol.

Pics : www.aimgame.org/pics 56K users be aware these pictures are very large.

#2: Re: Hit An Off Road Park Sunday. Pics Included. Author: KaoticOne PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:20 am
    ----
In this pic www.aimgame.org/pics/P1010041.JPG you can see by the front grill haning down that a deep rut got the better of me lol.

EDIT: www.aimgame.org/pics/P1010059.JPG
This is now my new wallpaper.

#3: Re: Hit An Off Road Park Sunday. Pics Included. Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:57 am
    ----
All right another quad fan. My family and I go as often as we can.

This pic is out at the Kermit Sandhills near Kermit TX. There were about 200 quads there during the weekend. Jan1, 2005

Same trip

This was taken after a trip to a trail park between Midland TX and Big Spring. Finally found some mud to play in!

#4: Re: Hit An Off Road Park Sunday. Pics Included. Author: 251_Senyu_IJNLocation: Xenia,Ohio PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:33 am
    ----
Hey I got a Polaris just like that, the Trailboss that is,

Havent ridden it since we moved from AZ, cant wait to get back on it again.

#5: Re: Hit An Off Road Park Sunday. Pics Included. Author: KaoticOne PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:02 am
    ----
Kick ass JG300-1Bullet ! Ion the other had am a wannabe. You see my buffy owns a syuski dearship and we take out whenever. Lately though cops hacebee en all over. Kinda scary, fun yet rolling sucks.

-> Officer's Club