Trivia Quiz
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Trivia Quiz Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:51 am
    ----
- Dontos
Its the T18, 75mm HMC, you guys nailed it...

Guess I need to try harder.

Actually that was a pretty hard one Don. The low perspective of the camera kinda threw me off, made me think the superstructure was lower than it really was....

Plus I've never see that particular pic before...

Neil

#17: Re: Trivia Quiz Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:58 am
    ----
I'm not really up on those early 'T' vehicles. So what better way to learn than seeing what others 'see', in the way of ID details.

"...training has taken place!"

#18: Re: Trivia Quiz Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:02 am
    ----
Don,
That was a good pic to post. Like Neil, I've never seen that view of it before. I'll be saving that pic as one of the years I plan on converting a Stuart kit into a T18.

#19: Re: Trivia Quiz Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:02 am
    ----
- Dontos
Its the T18, 75mm HMC, you guys nailed it...

Guess I need to try harder.

Dontos, your "quiz" went two pages and alot of people learned from it to include myself. I think you picked a great photo with the right degree of difficulty. I on the other hand post pictures that are figured out in one or two posts. Where is that vehicle located/ picture taken?

#20: Re: Trivia Quiz Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:54 am
    ----
- Dontos
Heres a better photo

BTW, I really like the hull machinegun on the right side of the infrastructure. I guess its not quite pointless on a 75mm howitzer carrier (not that much range), but kinda almost seems as superflous as the bayonet on a Japanese machinegun!

Neil

-> AFV News Discussion Board