Com-Central IL2 Squad Games
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: Com-Central IL2 Squad Games Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:56 pm
    ----
RM Squad is interested in setting up some friendly inter-squad IL2 games for paractice and fun! We fly mostly out of the cockpit (lot of old eyes lol) and the rest of the settings are pretty standard. Mixing squad members is great also, to allow most players who are interested to play. Version 4.04M

Please post your thoughts.

#2: Re: Com-Central IL2 Squad Games Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:25 pm
    ----
Shocked

eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................

are you fella's looking for some cannonfodder ?? Laughing

I'm fair game, so if you want to have me around I'll try to join the turkey shoot when it fits with my daytime here.......... +2 GMT at the moment due to wintertime clock.

fled

#3: Re: Com-Central IL2 Squad Games Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:04 pm
    ----
If I see your game on HL, I'll drop in and let you put some lead in me...lol

Let me try and take off first though Shocked

#4: Re: Com-Central IL2 Squad Games Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:14 pm
    ----
Thanks those that replied and read the post. You are all very welcome to join us whenever we are on.

#5: Re: Com-Central IL2 Squad Games Author: RM_PhoenixLocation: Alberta, Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:55 am
    ----
ya no prob Kit we will let you get your legs up befor we come in for the kill lol , seriously we like and fly for fun and all are welcome ,so anytime you see RM HOSTING join in

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters