New Tiger Moth
-> FS2004

#1: New Tiger Moth Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:12 am
    ----
Just released a DeHavilland DH82a Tiger Moth, by Warwick Carter and Garry J. Smith:
-> library.avsim.net/esea...DLID=62066

"De Havilland DH82a Tiger Moth - Aircraft and General Livery for FS9/COF Aircraft - Warwick Carter, Textures - Garry J. Smith, FDE - David Friswell This aircraft was developed with FSDS2.4 by Warwick Carter for the flying pleasure of simmers throughout the world. Textures by Garry J. Smith Many other textures available at www.gjsmith.net Fully self installing executable file to install the aircraft and three texture sets."

Filename: tigermoth.zip
License: Check within download (Selectware*)
Author: Aircraft Warwick Carter - Artwork Garry J. Smith
Size: 5651kb

* this means only selected sites are allowed to upload this aircraft (namely, www.aussim.com.au/ and avsim.com) while all the others can be charged with a fee of 2,00 US$ for each download.

Smile
Marco

#2: Re: New Tiger Moth Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:40 pm
    ----
PASSED

#3: Re: New Tiger Moth Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:55 pm
    ----

Also available at FSFreeware : www.fsfreeware.com/dcd...Aircrafts/
( type " DH82a " in the search window under resource name )
This one has wheels and floats and the engine cowling opens
for inspection !
From Custom Classics (Lynn and Bill Lyons). 8,32 mb

#4: Re: New Tiger Moth Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
    ----
Bill Lyons' Tiger Moth was originally designed for FS2002, and for the time its features were almost revolutionary, and it's still an excellent plane, still competitive as for quality with Warwick Carter's one - and I can't say which is my favourite.

Both the Moths can be downloaded at AvSim and FlightSim; a link to Bill Lyons' one is this:
-> library.avsim.net/esea...DLID=56033
If you make a research through the file library, you'll find also plenty of alternative liveries for it, by Leon Louis:
-> library.avsim.net/esea...DLID=56779
-> library.avsim.net/esea...DLID=48724

The Moth is definitively one of my favourite kites Cool
Wink
Marco

#5: Re: New Tiger Moth Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:53 am
    ----
thats gotta be a fav for the cc bush club eh, what a beauty.

#6: Re: New Tiger Moth Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:44 am
    ----
I agree, Jel, they're both outstanding, can say which is my favourite; only problem is that you are strapped in the rear seat, so front visibility is not so good, but for the rest it's a must have Cool

Marco

#7: Re: New Tiger Moth Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:40 am
    ----
A whole bunch of new liveries for this Moth are available at Simviation:
-> www.simviation.com/fs2...tage28.htm

Several sets of multiple skins!

Marco

-> FS2004